Upcoming changes to your Card Insurance Terms and Conditions
We want to let you know about some changes to the Card Insurance Terms & Conditions included with your BOQ Specialist credit card.
They include changes to cover, some benefit limits and new benefits. The policy wording has been updated to include simplified terms, and some additional information to make it easier to understand what you’re covered for and how much you can claim under the policy.
Summary of Key Changes
- Mugging Cover is not covered
- Domestic Pet Cover is not covered
- Best Price Guarantee and Extended Warranty is replaced with Section N - Buyer's Advantage Cover
- Golfers' Insurance is not covered
- Transport Accident aggreggate limit is removed
- Kidnap and Ransom Cover is replaced with Section J - Kidnap Cover
- Loss of Income Cover changed from Up to $2,000 per week up to $12,000 to $2,600 per month up to 5 months
- Hospital Cash Cover has become Incidental Expenses cover
You can also access a full copy of your new Terms & Conditions here.
Please give us a call on 1300 160 160 if you have any questions. Our dedicated Client Service Centre team will be more than happy to help you.