CareerStarter Banking Package
We know it's taken a lot of hard work to get to this point, so we're here to make the next steps in your career a little easier.
If you have recently graduated from a medical or dental degree, we have created the CareerStarter Banking Package to assist you when you need it most, in the early stages of your career. Whether you need help with relocation costs, everyday living expenses, buying a new car or even saving for your first home - we can help you get off to a good start.
The CareerStarter Banking Package includes:
- An account for everyday banking with an optional overdraft limit of up to $15 000 and no repayments required until 1 July the year after you graduate
- No establishment fee on the One Account with overdraft (save $445)
- No monthly, annual or ongoing account
- Competitive interest rate on savings in your
- A dedicated financial specialist and access to our Client Service Centre - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free local withdrawals at any bank ATM
- A Platinum credit card with a limit of up to $6 000
- No annual credit card fee for the first five years (save $150 p.a)
- Select one of our airline partners and earn reward points on your everyday purchases
- Enjoy an extensive range of additional card benefits, including travel insurance, concert ticket pre-sales and concierge services provided by Visa
Subject to credit approval. Other fees and charges may apply.
- Available for new and used vehicles, dealer and private sale
- No loan documentation fee (save $445)
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible terms up to five years
- Deferred repayments for up to three months from purchase date
- Pre-approval for qualified clients
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. For each complimentary insurance policy you are eligible for, please ensure you take the time to review the full terms and conditions available at www.boqspecialist.com.au. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.
Reward points are earned in accordance with the rewards program terms and conditions. For full credit card terms and conditions, click here.
Offer valid 1 January to 31 March (in year after graduation). Applications to be approved and finance settled in this period.