Let your practice purchases
shape your next adventure
Earn airline reward points on your practice purchases and you could reach your dream destination sooner.
If you are considering making an asset purchase prior to 31 January 2020, we have an exclusive promotion when you apply and are approved for a BOQ Specialist Signature credit card to make it even more rewarding.1
Once approved, use your BOQ Specialist Signature card to purchase new equipment, fit-out or a motor vehicle, then convert it into a BOQ Specialist finance contract which settles before 31 January 20202, and for every eligible $1 you spend we will reward you with:
1 Velocity Frequent Flyer Point3 for equipment and fit-out purchases (uncapped); and
0.5 Velocity Frequent Flyer Point3 for motor vehicles purchases (capped at 50 000 points).
No credit card processing fee applies.4
What's more, if you apply before 15 January 2020, you'll earn 20 000 bonus Velocity points for a new card account plus an additional 20 000 bonus points when you use your card 10 times in the first two months.5
For full terms and conditions, click here.
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist – a division of Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740 AFSL and Australian credit licence no. 244616 (“BOQ Specialist”). All finance is subject to our credit assessment criteria. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider whether it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
1. To be eligible, you must apply for and be approved for a BOQ Specialist Signature credit card by 15 January 2020.
2. To earn Qantas or Velocity Frequent Flyer Points per $1 of eligible spend, the equipment, fit-out (fixtures or fittings) or motor vehicle purchased on the BOQ Specialist Signature credit card must be financed with BOQ Specialist on a fixed term contract that is greater than 36 months and settled between 15 November 2019 and 31 January 2020. For definition of eligible spend, refer to boqspecialist.com.au/cards. Available for lease, chattel mortgage, asset purchase or escrow (drawdowns must be in amounts of $10 000 or more).
3. To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. Velocity Points are earned in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Points are earned on eligible purchases only. See definition of eligible purchases in the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Please allow 6-8 weeks after purchase for Velocity Points to be credited to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account.
4. For those applying for a BOQ Specialist Signature card, an annual credit card fee of $400 will apply. A documentation fee of $150 also applies to the finance contract for new cardholders.
5. To be eligible for the up to 40,000 bonus Velocity Points offer, you must apply for and be approved for a BOQ Specialist Signature Credit Card by 15 January 2020. 20,000 bonus Velocity Points will be credited to the qualifying member’s Velocity membership account within 6-8 weeks of account opening, provided you have paid the full annual card fee of $400. You can earn an additional 20,000 bonus Velocity Points if you make 10 eligible purchases within 60 days of opening your card account, to be credited to the qualifying member’s Velocity membership account within two months of the tenth eligible purchase. The bonus Velocity Points offer is available to new BOQ Specialist Signature credit cardholders only and is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Velocity Points are earned in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Points are earned on eligible purchases only. See definition of eligible purchases in the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. BOQ Specialist recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Velocity Frequent Flyer program.