You could be miles away
with 70 000 bonus Qantas Points
Earn up to 70 000 bonus Qantas Points with our preferred insurance provider, Experien Insurance Services and a BOQ Specialist Signtaure credit card until 30 June 2018.
To earn up to 70 000 bonus Qantas Points1 simply:
Step 1 Apply and be approved for a BOQ Specialist Signature credit card and you could earn 20 000 bonus Qantas Points when you use your card for eligible purchases at least 10 times in the first two months.2 See below for more information about the BOQ Specialist Signature card, or click here to apply now.
Step 2 Take out a new medical malpractice insurance through Experien Insurance Services and pay your annual premium using your BOQ Specialist Signature card by 30 June 2018 to earn an additional 50 000 bonus Qantas Points.3
Key features of the BOQ Specialist Signature card:
- Extensive international travel insurance when you purchase return tickets with your BOQ Specialist credit card4
- Concierge and Front Line Access provided by Visa
- Global airport lounge access with Priority Pass
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per dollar on eligible purchases made in Australia up to 10 000 Qantas Points per month, and 0.5 Qantas Points per dollar there after
About Experien Insurance Services:
Experien advisers canvas the market on your behalf, manage your insurance policy and provide all necessary support at claim time. They make reviewing your existing medical malpractice insurance simple and rewarding.
The credit provider is BOQ Specialist - a division of Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740 Australian credit licence no. 244616 (“BOQ Specialist”). Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
General insurance services are provided by Experien General Insurance Services Pty Ltd trading as Experien Insurance Services (EIS) ABN 77 151 269 279 AFS Licence No.430190. Any information is of a general nature only. Your objectives, financial situation, or needs have not been taken into account. You should obtain and consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) from EIS before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate.
1. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and are earned on eligible transactions only. See definition of Eligible Transactions in the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions at boqspecialist.com.au/card. BOQ Specialist recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
2. To be eligible for the 20 000 bonus points offer, you must apply, be approved and make 10 eligible purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Reward points will be credited to the qualifying member account within two months of the tenth eligible purchase. The bonus points offer is available to new BOQ Specialist credit cardholders only. An annual card fee of $400 applies.
3. Promotional offer is available to BOQ Specialist Signature credit card account holders who purchase an eligible medical malpractice insurance policy with EIS by 30 June 2018, using their BOQ Specialist Signature credit card as their payment method, payment must be made by 30 July 2018. Bonus Qantas Points will be issued to the primary cardholder. Promotion only applies to a new medical malpractice insurance policy, not to an existing policy that is transferred to EIS as adviser and does not apply to an existing policy where client changes payment method to the BOQ Specialist Signature credit card. Promotion does not apply to any policies taken out with EIS and subsequently cancelled within three months. Please allow 12 weeks from the end of the month in which the annual insurance premium is paid for the bonus reward points to be credited to your account. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other EIS promotion or offer. Qantas Points cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. EIS is a bonus partner of the BOQ Specialist credit card for a limited time only.
4. BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. For each complimentary insurance policy you are eligible for, please ensure you take the time to review the full Insurance Terms and Conditions. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.