We don't just see the mask,
we see the future behind it
As a fellow, you can join the numerous other doctors who have chosen to trust us with their finances.
You’ll discover that, like you, we are specialists. We’ve been dedicated to the medical profession for over 20 years. That’s why we’ve designed a suite of products to help you while you’re completing your fellowship.
The BOQ Specialist Fellowship Banking Package
Our unique banking package gives you an everyday bank account with an optional overdraft facility and a flexible Signature credit card, providing you with a combined total limit of up to $75 000. The offer is only available to fellows, and includes:
- An everyday transactional account with an optional overdraft limit
- No establishment fee on the optional overdraft
- No monthly account keeping fees
- Competitive interest rate on your credit balances
- Easy access to your funds using your Visa debit card, via online banking or our mobile app and a dedicated local Client Service Centre available 24/7
Signature credit card
- 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases in Australia up to 10 000 points per month and 0.5 points per $1 thereafter*
- 1.5 points for every $1 spent on eligible international purchases*
- Plus, you’ll earn 20 000 bonus points when you use your Signature credit card 10 times in the first two months**
- Extensive range of additional card benefits including complimentary travel insurance, airport lounge access and concert tickets, pre-sales and concierge services provided by VISA
In addition, we can offer you..
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions and, if applicable, the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) from www.boqspecialist.com.au before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice. The foreign exchange market is subject to risks associated with exchange rate movements. These accounts should not be used for speculative purposes.
BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. Insurance Terms and Conditions. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.
Reward points are earned in accordance with the rewards program terms and conditions. For full credit card terms and conditions, click here.
This offer is available to individuals enrolled in a medical fellowship program who are residents of Australia and is also subject to the Fellowship Special Terms and Conditions set out above.
*Reward points are earned in accordance with the rewards program terms and conditions. For full credit card terms and conditions visit boqspecialist.com.au/credit-card-terms
**20 000 bonus points offer is available to new BOQ Specialist Signature cardholders. Cardholders will receive 20 000 bonus points when their BOQ Specialist Signature credit card is used for eligible spend at least 10 times within the first two months from the date the card is activated.