Exclusive offers for GP19 delegates:
Take off with our Signature credit card
Let us help you get to your next holiday destination sooner.
Apply for and be approved for a BOQ Specialist credit card1 and you will earn 50 000 bonus Qantas Points2 or Velocity Frequent Flyer Points3 when you spend at least $3 000 on eligible transactions within the first three months of receipt of the card.
Our Signature credit card gives you exclusive access to a range of local and international features and benefits, including:
Up to 90 days of extensive international travel insurance4
Concierge and entertainment benefits provided by Visa5
24/7 support through our Client Service Centre
Global airport lounge access with Priority Pass6
Access to Visa Luxury Hotel Collection7
A smarter home gives you options
Built by experts, our home loan does more than just turn on the lights with these special rates for owner occupiers:
**This comparison rate is calculated on the basis of secured credit of $150 000 over a 25 year term on an 80% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR). WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Available on principal and interest home loans for owner occupiers until 30 November 2019.
What’s more, if you settle a home loan with us before 24 November 2019, you will automatically go into the draw to win a smarter home prize pack worth over $5 000.8
At BOQ Specialist, we believe a smarter home loan gives you options. That’s why our Banking Package offers more than just a home loan, combining a range of great features including a Platinum credit card with premium rewards and benefits and an everyday transactional account which earns a favourable rate of interest on credit balances - all for one annual fee.9
Equip your practice, and we'll equip you
Receive an Apple Watch Series 4 or a pair of Apple AirPods when you purchase your new equipment at GP19.10
Register your details on stand #42 and then finance your new equipment, fit-out or motor vehicle purchase via a BOQ Specialist fixed term contract which settles before 31 December 2019 to receive your Apple gift.
Contracts between $10 000 and $50 000 will receive a pair of Apple AirPods, valued at $249 RRP; contracts $50 0001 and above will receive an Apple Watch Series 4 (with GPS + Cellular), valued at $749 RRP.
Can't make it to GP19 this year?
If you aren't able to attend the conference but are interested in finding out more about our finance solutions for doctors, give us a call on 1300 160 160.
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist – a division of Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740 AFSL and Australian credit licence no. 244616 (“BOQ Specialist”). Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
Take off with our Signature credit card
1. Offer is for attendees of GP19 who register their details at the BOQ Specialist stand, apply for and be approved for a Signature credit card before 31 December 2019, and spend $3 000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of receipt of the card. Not available in conjunction with any other credit card offer, with the exception of RACGP member benefits. Available to new credit card holders only. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending criteria apply. We reserve the right to cease offering this product at any time without notice. Subject to BOQ Specialist Credit approval process. An annual credit card fee of $400 will apply.
2. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points. Complimentary membership is available when you sign up to a BOQ Specialist credit card. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions, available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points will be earned on eligible transactions in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. See definition of Eligible Transactions in the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points and bonus Qantas Points are earned on eligible transactions only. Please allow 6-8 weeks after purchase for points to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. BOQ Specialist recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
3. To earn and redeem Velocity Frequent Flyer Points you must be a Velocity Frequent Flyer member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. Velocity Points are earned in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Points are earned on eligible transactions only. See definition of eligible transactions in the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Please allow 6-8 weeks after purchase for Points to be credited to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account. BOQ Specialist recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program.
4. BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb).
BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. You should review the terms and conditions and make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.
5. The Visa Concierge is provided by a third party supplier. For details of this service refer to visapremium.com.au.
6. One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership, with lounge visits for the primary cardholder is a special feature of the Signature Card. Signature cardholders will automatically be enrolled for the Priority Pass™ Standard Membership. Please allow for up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass™ card to arrive in the mail. The primary card holder is entitled to visits to Priority Pass™ lounges and may bring one guest per visit free of charge. Any additional guests will be charged directly to you by Priority Pass™ at their ordinary price, currently US$27 per person per visit. Priority Pass has introduced seven airports dining offerings within Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport. Priority Pass Members will receive an AU$36 credit off the final bill at each outlet, for themselves and their guests. Membership is subject to the Conditions of Use available at prioritypass.com.
7. Conditions apply, visit visaluxuryhotels.com for more information.
The credit material in this document has been prepared by BOQ Specialist and not by Qantas Frequent Flyer or Velocity Frequent Flyer (VFF). Qantas and VFF do not hold an Australian credit licence and are not a licensee in relation to the credit activity being engaged in by BOQ Specialist.
A smarter home gives you options
*These rates are indicative rates as at 26 August 2019, minimum loan size $500 000, on an 80% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) and are subject to change without notice. Must be an owner occupied property loan on a principal and interest loan structure. Not available for Interest Only. This special rate offer is subject to money market movements and can change without notification. If the rate does change, BOQ Specialist will offer you the most current special rate offer. To be eligible for our exclusive rates offer you need to lodge your application before 30 November 2019 and loan must settle on or before 21 December 2019. This offer is only available for new to bank clients. Not available for the refinance or restructure of existing BOQ Specialist loans, construction home loans or self-managed super fund loans. Not available for refinances from BOQ and Virgin Money. This offer is exclusive and only available through your direct BOQ Specialist office.
8. The BOQ Specialist 2019 Spring Home Buying Competition is promoted by BOQ Specialist - a division of Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740 AFSL and Australian Credit License (ACL) no. 244616 (“BOQ Specialist”) Level 22, The Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000. The competition runs from 4 September 2019 to 24 November 2019. Entrants are eligible to win a Smart Home Prize Pack valued at $5 658 (AUD) (current at 2 September 2019). To enter participants must complete settlement of their BOQ Specialist residential home loan by 24 November 2019. The winner will be drawn at 5:00pm AEST on 29 November 2019 at BOQ Specialist, Level 21, The Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000. The winner will be notified by telephone and email by 6 December 2019 and advertised in The Australian on 13 December 2019. By entering into this competition, you consent to the use of your personal information as described in the full terms and conditions available at boqspecialist.com.au/smarterhomes. Promotions are not available in conjunction with any other offer. Authorised under permit numbers NSW: LTPS/19/37752, ACT: ACT TP 19/04117, SA: T19/1494.
9. All Banking Package benefits are subject to the BOQ Specialist Banking Package Terms and Conditions available at boqspecialist.com.au/smarterhomes. Terms, conditions, fees, charges, lending and eligibility criteria apply. Annual fee of $395 will be waived for RACGP members for the first year only but apply each year thereafter.
Equip your practice, and we’ll equip you
10. Offer is for attendees of GP19 who must register at the BOQ Specialist stand to be eligible. Equipment purchase must be financed with BOQ Specialist on a fixed term contract greater than 36 months with settlement completed by 31 December 2019. Available for lease, chattel mortgage and asset purchase. Not available on internal refinances, escrows, rollovers, residential or commercial property and goodwill loans. A documentation fee of $445 applies. Gifts will be issued to qualifying clients after 30 January 2020. Gifts are subject to availability and while stocks last. Gifts cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Apple products will be awarded as follows: Apple AirPods ($249 RRP) for contracts valued between $10 000 - $50 000; Apple Watch Series 4 with GPS + Cellular ($749 RRP) for contracts valued at $50 001 and above. BOQ Specialist may, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether a person is eligible to receive the gift. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. BOQ Specialist is not a representative for Apple. You must look to Apple, not us, for any warranty or claim in relation to the Apple gift and you will assume all risk of loss or damage in the Apple gift from the time that you receive the Apple gift.