Exclusive offer for GPSN members in their penultimate and final year
At BOQ Specialist, we are dedicated to supporting the financial future of GPSN members.
Exclusive offer for penultimate and final year students:
No annual fee for life
on the Platinum credit card (save $150 p.a.)
Find out more
- Everyday bank account with no monthly account keeping fees
- Easy access to your funds using your Visa debit card, via online banking and our mobile app
- Competitive interest rate on credit balances with interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- Free ATM withdrawals at BOQ branded ATM’s as well as the four major banks Australia wide
- Access to our Client Service Centre - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A Platinum credit card with a limit of up to $6 000
- No annual credit card fee for life (save $150 p.a.)
- Select one of our airline partners and earn reward points on your everyday purchases
- Complimentary travel insurance
- Extensive range of additional card benefits including concert ticket pre-sales and concierge services provided by Visa
For full details of the Student Banking package and additional benefits for GPRA members, please click here.
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. Insurance Terms and Conditions. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.
Reward points are earned in accordance with the rewards program terms and conditions. For full credit card terms and conditions, click here.
This offer is available to penultimate and final year medical students who are members of the General Practice Students Network.