Exclusive offer for GPSN student members
As a GPSN member, you are entitled to a range of additional rewards and benefits as part of our exclusive offer for students
If you are a GPSN member and open our One Account, you will receive a bonus 1.5% above standard interest rate on savings balances up to $20 000 (until 31 December 2018)^.
The One Account includes many great features:
- Everyday bank account with no monthly account keeping fees
- Easy access to your funds using your Visa debit card, via online banking and our mobile app
- Competitive interest rate on credit balances with interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- Free ATM withdrawals at BOQ branded ATM’s as well as the four major banks Australia wide
- Access to our Client Service Centre - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
^Those who take out the One Account (with or without the optional overdraft) will be eligible for a bonus 1.5% above the standard variable interest rate on savings balances up to and including $20 000. The fixed bonus margin will apply to your One Account until 31 December 2018 and will then revert to the standard variable rate. For credit balances over $20 000, the One Account standard variable rate will apply.
This offer is available to medical students who are members of the General Practice Students Network.