Looking for a card that takes you places?
No matter how far your dream destination happens to be, it could be much closer with a BOQ Specialist credit card.
Apply and be approved for a Signature credit card before 15 February 2019 and you could win a $5 000 holiday voucher*
- Choice of rewards
Choose between Qantas1 or Velocity Frequent Flyer2 programs and earn rewards on your everyday purchases.
- Asset finance on card
The only cards in the market that give you the ability to grow your rewards points faster, while making monthly repayments on select existing contracts or purchasing larger assets such as equipment, cars or fit-out. A processing fee applies.3
- Travel insurance
Up to 90 days of extensive international travel insurance when you purchase return tickets for yourself, your spouse or dependent children with your BOQ Specialist credit card.4
- Additional cards
You can have up to 8 additional credit cards all linked to the same account at no extra cost, allowing you to take control of your financial expenditure. What’s more, the spend on these additional cards is split-out in one monthly statement.
- Client Service Centre
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Exclusively for Signature card holders:
- 20 000 bonus rewards points
Use the Signature credit card ten times in the first two months and you could earn an additional
20 000 bonus rewards points.5
- Access to Priority Pass6 airport lounges around the world
1 Qantas or Velocity Frequent Flyer Point for every $2 spent on eligible purchases in Australia
1 Qantas or Velocity Frequent Flyer Point for every $1 spent on eligible international purchases
Fees and charges:
Up to 55 days interest free
1 Qantas or Velocity Frequent Flyer Point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases in Australia up to 10 000 points per month and 0.5 points per $1 thereafter
1.5 Qantas or Velocity Frequent Flyer Points for every $1 spent on eligible international purchases
Fees and charges:
Up to 55 days interest free
The credit provider is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate.
1. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions, available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, available at boqspecialist.com.au/cards. Qantas Points will be earned on eligible transactions only. Please allow 6-8 weeks after purchase for points to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
2. To earn and redeem Velocity Frequent Flyer Points you must be a Velocity Frequent Flyer member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. Velocity Points are earned in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Points are earned on eligible purchases only. See definition of eligible purchases in the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Please allow 6-8 weeks after purchase for points to be credited to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account. BOQ Specialist recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Velocity Frequent Flyer program.
3. Points are earned on eligible purchases only and a 1.5% processing fee applies on the purchase price. The fixed term finance contract is to be approved prior to purchase. If you elect to make loan repayments on your BOQ Specialist Credit Card, a 1.5% processing fee applies on the amount of each repayment. Repayments on overdrafts and lines of credit are not available to be made via BOQ Specialist credit card.
4. BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. For each complimentary insurance policy you are eligible for, please ensure you take the time to review the full terms and conditions available at boqspecialist.com.au. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.
5. To be eligible for the 20 000 bonus points offer, you must apply for, be approved and pay the full fee for a BOQ Specialist Signature card and make 10 eligible purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Reward points will be credited to the qualifying member account within two months of the tenth eligible purchase. The bonus points offer is available to new BOQ Specialist Signature credit cardholders only and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
6. One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership, with unlimited lounge visits for the primary cardholder is a special feature of the Signature Card. Signature cardholders will automatically be enrolled for the Priority Pass™ Standard Membership. Please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass™ card to arrive in the mail. The primary cardholder is entitled to unlimited visits to Priority Pass™ lounges and may bring one guest per visit free of charge. Any additional guests will be charged directly to you by Priority Pass™ at their ordinary price, currently US$27 per person per visit. Priority Pass has introduced seven airport dining offerings within Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport. Priority Pass Members will receive an AU$36 credit off the final bill at each outlet, for themselves and their guests. Membership is subject to the Conditions of Use available at www.prioritypass.com.
*The competition to win a $5 000 My Holiday Voucher is promoted by BOQ Specialist. The competition runs from 15 November 2018 to 15 February 2019. Entrants are eligible to win one $5 000 My Holiday Voucher. To enter, participants must apply and be approved for a BOQ Specialist Signature credit card during the specified competition period. Promotions are not available in conjunction with any other offer. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/18/29383 ACT: TP18/01994.3.
For full terms and conditions, click here.