Jump start your medical career with a personal loan
Whether you’re looking to purchase a new car for your internship placement, consolidate your debts or even take a holiday post-graduation, we can help take the pressure off your finances so you can focus on what matters most. Offering personalised and flexible options with no ongoing fees, our Personal Loan Package (Personal loan and One Account) has been designed to assist medical graduates with the transition from medical school to the workforce.
Our Personal Loan Package includes:
- Borrow from $5 000 to $15 000 with no ongoing fees
- Fixed rate of interest for the life of the loan (1-5 years)
- May be able to salary sacrifice repayments (if eligible)^
- An everyday bank account
- No establishment or ongoing account keeping fees
- Earn a bonus interest rate on your savings balances
- Reduced establishment fee of $195 (save $250)
- Choose the frequency of your repayments (weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
- Funds distributed into a fully transactional bank account (One Account) with an optional Visa debit card
- Dedicated personal banker and 24/7 local Client Service Centre
- Easy access to your funds via online banking, our mobile app and your Visa debit card
- Free ATM withdrawals at BOQ branded ATM’s as well as the four major banks Australia wide
- A bonus 1.5% p.a. above the standard variable interest rate on savings balances up to $20 000 (until 30 June 2018)
Plus an optional Platinum Credit Card:
Choose between the Qantas Frequent Flyer or Velocity Frequent Flyer programs and earn rewards on your everyday purchases.*
- No annual fee on the credit card for the first year (save $150)
- Access up to $6 000+
- Extensive range of additional card benefits including complimentary travel insurance, concert ticket pre-sales and concierge services
Applying online is easy and only takes 10 minutes.
Or alternatively, you can call 1300 131 141 or send us an enquiry.
^BOQ Specialist is not able to give tax advice and you should obtain independent financial and tax advice as appropriate.
*Reward points are earned in accordance with the rewards program terms and conditions. Refer to the Qantas and Velocity rewards program terms and conditions available here.
*Free ATM withdrawals at BOQ branded ATM's as well as the four major banks Australia wide
~ Reward points will be credited to the qualifying member account within two months of the qualifying purchase/s. For full credit card terms and conditions please refer to www.boqspecialist.com.au/credit-card-terms
The issuer of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. +Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. Insurance Terms and Conditions. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.