Other banks only look at your salary, we look at your ambition.
At BOQ Specialist, we know that your qualifications are worth gold, we see your potential.
If you are in your final two years of a medical or dental degree, we have a unique banking package that will help get you started. The package includes an everyday bank account with an overdraft facility and a Platinum credit card packed with rewards and benefits.
The package includes:
- An account for everyday banking with an optional overdraft limit of up to $10 000 for final year students and up to $7 000 for penultimate students, with no repayments required until 6 months after you graduate
- No establishment fee on the One Account with overdraft (save $395) and no monthly account keeping fees
- Easy 24 hour access to your money using your Visa debit card or via online and mobile banking
- Competitive rate of interest on any credit balance in your One Account
- A Platinum credit card with a limit of up to $6 000
- No annual credit card fee until you start working (save $150 p.a.)
- Select one of our airline partners and earn reward points on your everyday purchases
- Extensive range of additional card benefits including travel insurance, concert ticket pre-sales and concierge services provided by Visa
Subject to credit approval. Other fees and charges may apply.
Just imagine what you’ll be able to do with the extra funds – maybe put it towards course fees, overseas electives, or even a new laptop – the choice is yours.
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.