Banking package offer for
We know you're working towards more
than just a piece of paper
If you are in your final two years of a medical or dental degree, we have created the Student Banking Package to support you on your journey. Whether you need help with course fees, overseas electives, or even a new laptop – we are here to help you every step of the way.
The Student Banking Package offers:
- An account for everyday banking with an optional overdraft limit of up to $10 000 for final year students and up to $7 000 for penultimate* students, with no repayments required until 1 July the year after you graduate
- No establishment fee on the One Account with overdraft (save $445)
- No monthly, annual or ongoing account
- Competitive rate of interest on savings in your
- A dedicated financial specialist and access to our Client Service Centre - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free local withdrawals at any bank ATM
- A Platinum credit card with a limit of up to $6 000
- No annual credit card fee for the first five years (save $150 p.a)
- Select one of our airline partners and earn reward points on your everyday purchases
- Enjoy an extensive range of additional card benefits, including travel insurance, concert ticket pre-sales and concierge services provided by Visa
Subject to credit approval. Other fees and charges may apply.
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. For each complimentary insurance policy you are eligible for, please ensure you take the time to review the full terms and conditions available at www.boqspecialist.com.au. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.
Reward points are earned in accordance with the rewards program terms and conditions. For full credit card terms and conditions, click here.
This offer is available to medical and dental students within two years of graduating from an eligible university, as outlined here.
* Eligibility will commence at the beginning of second semester, penultimate year.