An account designed for specialist clients, from a bank that works exclusively with doctors, dentists and vets.
With our One Account for business there are no establishment or monthly account keeping fees, and you will earn a savings rate of interest on your positive balances in your account. Enjoy the convenience of a debit card and access to an optional overdraft to help manage your practice cashflow.
One Account for business features:
- Earn a savings rate of interest on your everyday account balance.
- Free ATM withdrawals at BOQ branded ATM's as well as the four major banks Australia wide
- Easily access your funds using your Visa debit card, via online banking and our mobile app including BPAY® and Pay Anyone functionality.
- Optional overdraft with an unsecured line of credit. You only pay interest on what you use not on the entire credit limit, and you don’t have to use your property as security.
- Integration with accounting software including MYOB, Xero and Banklink, allowing you to easily manage your practice cashflow.
- Simplify bulk payments with batch debit and credit facilities.
- Access to the BOQ and NAB branch network for depositing cheques and cash, and the ability to make electronic transfers online using your account number and BSB.
- Savings up to $250 000 are covered by the Government's Deposit Guarantee.
Best if you:
- are looking for an everday bank account for your business
- want to earn interest on your everyday balance
When you become a BOQ Specialist client you will be matched with a dedicated financial specialist who can assist with all of your personal and business banking needs.
You will also benefit from onshore support with our Client Service Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Voted as the experts choice for the 2019 Mozo Experts Choice Award in the
Small Business Exceptional Everyday Account category
What is an overdraft?
The optional overdraft facility enables you to manage your cash flow, particularly when paying for practice expenses. It can give you an unsecured line of credit and you don’t have to use your personal property as security. You only pay interest on what you use, not on the entire credit limit.
Access to additional money to use as and when you need it
Additional funds can be accessed like you normally would – by withdrawing cash at ATMs and making purchases using your BOQ Specialist debit card. You can also continue to transfer from your account through internet banking and the BOQ Specialist mobile banking app.
Only pay interest on what you use, not the entire amount
No set repayments, you only pay interest on the funds you have used, there are no charges on any credit you don’t use.
Download application form
One Account for business
With our One Account for business there are no establishment or monthly account keeping fees, and you will earn a savings rate of interest on your positive balances in your account.
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
Free ATM withdrawals at the four major banks and BOQ.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.