Our everyday bank account, with an optional overdraft facility.
The One Account is a unqiue transaction account that pays a competitive rate of interest on credit balances as well as giving you access to an optional overdraft facility. There are no ongoing monthly fees and we don’t require you to maintain a minimum balance.
The One Account features:
- Earn a savings rate of interest on your everyday account balance
- Free ATM withdrawals at BOQ branded ATM’s as well as the four major banks Australia wide
- Easily access your funds using your Visa debit card, via online banking and our mobile app including BPAY and Pay Anyone functionality
- Access to an optional overdraft facility
- No establishment or monthly account keeping fees
- Ability to deposit funds over-the-counter at any BOQ and NAB branch Australia-wide
- Savings up to $250 000 are covered by the Government's Deposit Guarantee
When you become a BOQ Specialist client you will be matched with a dedicated financial specialist who can assist with all of your personal and business banking needs.
You will also benefit from onshore support with our Client Service Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What is an overdraft?
The optional overdraft is a credit facility that can be linked to your BOQ Specialist One Account to give you the convenience of extra funds. It allows you to withdraw more money than you have in your account, up to an approved limit.
- Access to additional money to use as and when you need it
Additional funds can be accessed like you normally would – by withdrawing cash at ATMs and making purchases using your BOQ Specialist debit card. You can also continue to transfer from your account through internet banking and the BOQ Specialist mobile banking app.
- Only pay interest on what you use, not the entire amount
No set repayments, you only pay interest on the funds you have used, there are no charges on any credit you don’t use.
Applying online is easy and only takes 5 minutes
Step 1: Select “Apply Now”
Step 2: Have your identification on hand (drivers licence, passport,
Medicare card or birth certificate)
Step 3: Enter your details and provide your ID
Step 4: Get a confirmation email when we receive your application
Other ways to apply
You may also be interested in:
Everyday Plus account
Our Everyday Plus account is the first transactional account in Australia to reward you with Velocity Points.
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
Free ATM withdrawals at the four major banks and BOQ.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.