How can BOQ Specialist help with your practice fitout?
You’ve rented or purchased premises for your practice and now you need to fit it out with fixtures and fittings to make it look professional. We know it’s a complex task, with all sorts of hidden pitfalls and unforeseen costs that can be exacerbated by restrictions of the finance you’ve arranged.
We make it easy with a flexible escrow facility which covers everything – and we mean everything, from dry walling right down to carpets, windows, paint and plumbing. We manage the payments to suppliers under your instruction and you pay the total amount back in one simple repayment structure. Fit-outs are a large investment in your practice and while it’s important that you choose the right assets and equipment, it’s equally important that you choose the right kind of financing.
BOQ Specialist practice fitout finance features:
- A range of fitout finance options including lease, hire purchase or chattel mortgage
- Ability for you to consolidate finance for all your business assets
- Flexible terms of up to seven years
- Facilitate office fitout purchases and select BOQ Specialist repayments on a BOQ Specialist credit card
- Flexible draw-down facility for payments during the fitout process
- Manage payments across various suppliers/tradespeople
- Your dedicated financial specialist can manage the facility and payments of invoices to free up your time
- Flexible repayment options including low startup repayments
- Options of no repayments during the drawdown stage to free up cash flow
The credit provider is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
A 1.5% processing fee applies on the purchase price. Points are earned on eligible purchases only. Fixed term finance contract is to be approved prior to purchase. If you elect to make loan repayments on your BOQ Specialist Credit Card a 1.5% processing fee applies on the amount of each repayment. Repayments on overdrafts and lines of credit are not available to be made via BOQ Specialist Credit Card.