You've been studying hard,
now let us relieve some of the pressure.
It takes a lot of effort to get to this point, but we're here to make the next steps in your career a little easier.
BOQ Specialist have been dedicated to the medical professions for over 25 years. In that time we have learned a lot about you and the challenges you face, particularly at the beginning of your career. That’s why we’ve put together our Graduate Banking Package, exclusively for 2017 medical graduates, to help you get off to a good start.
Our Graduate Banking Package features:
- Everyday bank account with an optional overdraft with a limit up to $15 000 and no repayments until 1 July 2018+
- A bonus 1.5% interest rate above the standard variable interest rate on your savings balances until 30 June 2018^
- No establisment fees or account keeping fees
- Easy access to your funds via online banking, our mobile app and your Visa debit card, which gives you free ATM withdrawals at BOQ branded ATM’s as well as the four major banks Australia wide
Platinum credit card
- No annual fee on the credit card for the first year (save $150)
- Access up to $6 000+
- Select one of our airline partners and earn reward points on your everyday purchases*
- Extensive range of additional card benefits including complimentary travel insurance, concert ticket pre-sales and concierge service
+ Subject to credit approval
The issuer of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. +Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. Insurance Terms and Conditions. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.
^on savings balances up to $20 000.
*Reward points are earned in accordance with the rewards program terms and conditions. Refer to the Qantas and Velocity rewards program terms and conditions available here.
Free ATM withdrawals at the four major banks and BOQ.