You run a unique business so you deserve a unique solution.
With over 25 years’ experience working with veterinary professionals, our business banking solution is fully equipped to help you operate your practice with ease. What’s more, we’ve designed unique offerings for Provet PLUS+ members to make your business banking even more rewarding.
One Account for business - linked to Provet PLUS+
- Provet PLUS+ rewards points are easily converted to cash which Provet can then deposit into your One Account for business*
- Earn a savings rate of interest on your account balance
- No account establishment fee or ongoing monthly account keeping fees
- Free ATM withdrawals at BOQ branded ATM's as well as the four major banks Australia wide
- Integration with accounting software including MYOB, Xero and Banklink, allowing you to easily mange your practice cashflow
- 24/7 support through our highly qualified on shore Client Service Centre
- Optional overdraft with a line of credit of up to $50 000 (subject to credit approval).
Customise your package by choosing one or more of the following extras and create the complete banking solution that best suits your practice needs.
- Simple set up
- Mobile and counter top terminals available
- Contactless card payments acceptance
- Telstra 3G Mobile or IP/Ethernet
- 5 day settlement (transactions settled to your account on a business day)
- 24/7 merchant helpdesk
- Choose between Qantas or Velocity Frequent Flyer^ programs and earn rewards on your business purchases.
- Segregated spend statements
- 8 free additional card holders
- You can use your credit card to make monthly repayments on select existing contracts or purchase larger assets to grow your rewards points faster.
More about Provet PLUS+ reward points for cash with One Account for business
To redeem your Provet PLUS+ rewards points for cash, simply open a BOQS One Account for business and link this to your Provet PLUS+ rewards by downloading and completing the Transaction and Savings Accounts Application Form including PROVET Plus+ Redemption Authority Form.
The redemption of Provet PLUS+ points for cash is explained in the ‘Points Redemption Authorisation’ section of the Provet PLUS+ Redemption Authority Form and in the Provet PLUS+ Terms and Conditions. For more information on points redemption please visit Redeem Provet PLUS+ Points.
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points will be earned on eligible transactions in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. See definition of Eligible Transaction in the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
^To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. Velocity Points are earned in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Points are earned on eligible purchases only. See definition of eligible purchases in the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
* Conversion rates are those determined by Provet. BOQ Specialist has no input into these rates and is not responsible for determining the cash allocation.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.