^6 months free rental on the Move 5000 terminal
1. Merchants successfully on-boarded as a Fiserv Merchant Solutions Australia Pty Ltd ABN 51 115 245 531 (“Fiserv”) entity merchant between 1 June 2020 – 31 December 2021 (the “Campaign Period”) will be eligible for a waived terminal rental fee for one terminal and one Merchant ID for the first six months (the “Processing Period”) following the date the Merchant ID (“MID”) is created by Fiserv (subject to KYC and credit approvals).
2. The Free Terminal Rental Campaign offer is only available for the Ingenico Move5000 terminal to eligible merchants as defined in Clause 3.
3. In order to be eligible to receive the terminal rental fee waiver a merchant must:
- a. be a BOQ Specialist - a division of Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence no. 244616 (BOQ Specialist) client with a BOQ Specialist business banking package;
- b. be on boarded and have a new Merchant ID created during the Campaign Period;
- c. enter into a Merchant Agreement with Fiserv during the Campaign Period;
- d. receive the merchant acquiring services from Fiserv through POS terminal(s) provided by Fiserv;
- e. not be in material breach of the Merchant Agreement at any time during the Processing Period.
4. Fiserv may suspend, revoke or amend the Free Terminal Rental Campaign at any time for any reason. The offer is non-transferable. The rules of the campaign may be changed without notice and at the sole discretion of Fiserv.
5. The promoter of this offer is Fiserv Merchant Solutions Australia Pty Ltd ABN 51 115 245 531 (Fiserv). BOQ Specialist is not responsible for and shall have no liability for and makes no representations or warranties regarding the offer provided by Fiserv. Merchant products are offered exclusively by Fiserv and are not offered by BOQ Specialist - a division of Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence no. 244616 (BOQ Specialist) or any of its affiliates. BOQ Specialist does not guarantee the obligations or performance of Fiserv or the products or services that Fiserv offer.
6. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.