All your practice finance needs under one roof.
Our experience working with medical, dental and veterinary practitioners means we can offer a unique range of products to help you establish, strengthen and grow your practice.
- Equipment purchases for your practice often require a large outlay, affecting both business cash flow and debt
- While it’s important that you choose the right assets and equipment, it’s equally important that you are guided towards the right kind of financing
- When it comes to deciding whether a loan, lease, chattel mortgage or commercial hire-purchase is best, we work closely with your financial advisers and accountants to tailor an arrangement which fits with your tax structure.
- Use your credit card to buy equipment and you could earn rewards points
- Once you’ve rented or purchased premises for your practice you will need to fit it out with fixtures and fittings to make it look professional
- Fit-outs are a large investment in your practice and it’s important that you choose the right kind of financing
- A flexible escrow facility can cover everything – from dry walling right down to carpets, windows, paint and plumbing
- We manage the payments to suppliers under your instruction and you pay the total amount back in one simple repayment structure.
- Owning your practice premise gives you a long-term address, which not only gives you security of tenure but also provides continuity for your patients
- Buying your own practice premises will give you the ability to create a space that is ideal for your patients’ needs and you can borrow up to 100%
- Commercial Property investment in your self-managed superfund (SMSF) has become a popular option for practice owners and you could borrow up to 90% in your SMSF for the purpose of your own rooms
- Flexible loans terms including fixed or variable option are available
Business banking package
- The BOQ Specialist Business Banking Package includes the One Account for business which offers a competitive rate of interest and links to EFTPOS facilities along with several other optional features.
- Optional EFTPOS facilities to make it fast and easy paymens
- An optional overdraft and credit card to help manage cash flow and provide a safety net for unexpected expenses
- Our credit cards give you all the benefits of a globally accepted card and a range of excellent rewards
- Choose between the Qantas Frequent Flyer or Velocity Frequent Flyer programs and earn rewards on your business purchases
- Use your credit card to buy new equipment and then conveniently roll the expense into a fixed term contract with BOQ Specialist and you will earn Qantas points or Velocity points on your eligible purchases.
- You can make your monthly repayments for BOQ Specialist finance and loan contracts (excluding overdraft and lines of credit) on the BOQ Specialist credit card and earn Qantas or Velocity points on the repayments as well
One Account for business
- Earn a savings rate of interest on your account balance
- Easily access your funds using your Visa debit card, via online banking and our mobile app including BPAY and Pay Anyone functionality
- No establishment or monthly account keeping fees
- Ability to deposit funds over-the-counter at any ANZ branch Australia-wide
- Integration with accounting software including MYOB, Xero and Banklink, allowing you to easily manage your practice cashflow
- Simplify bulk payments with batch debit and credit facilities
- As part of our One Account, we are also able to offer optional overdraft with an unsecured line of credit
- An overdraft is an essential cash flow management tool for a business and provides a safety net for unexpected expenses
- It can be used to manage working capital needs, advance bill payments and other cash flow requirements
- We offer a fully flexible overdraft facility that may be unsecured so you don’t have to use your personal property as security
- You only pay interest on what you use, not on the entire credit limit
- For most working professionals, having a high-quality reliable car is a necessity
- We can help structure a car finance lending solution that matches your business needs
- Our flexible lease and loan options help you maximise the value of new and used car purchases
- Use your credit card to buy a new car or make loan repayments and earn reward points at the same time.
The issuer and credit provider of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions and, if applicable, the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice. The foreign exchange market is subject to risks associated with exchange rate movements. These accounts should not be used for speculative purposes.
A 1.5% processing fee applies on the purchase price. Points are earned on eligible purchases only. Fixed term finance contract is to be approved prior to purchase. If you elect to make loan repayments on your BOQ Specialist Credit Card a 1.5% processing fee applies on the amount of each repayment. Repayments on overdrafts and lines of credit are not available to be made via BOQ Specialist Credit Card.