Sydney, 15 July 2021
With the impacts of COVID-19 restrictions continuing to cause strain on individuals and small businesses, BOQ Group has announced further support measures for impacted clients across Australia.
On application, the support includes:
- Eligible small business clients will be able to defer repayments for up to 3 months, with loan terms extended accordingly 1
- Eligible clients will be able to receive refunds of merchant terminal rental fees for up to 3 months
- Eligible clients will have early access to Term Deposit funds and a waiver of redemption fee for up to 3 months
- Specialised targeted support for larger business clients
- Both individual and business home loan clients will have access to a range of support measures, including deferrals for up to 3 months
The new support measures are in addition to the current range of COVID-19 financial support available, which include:
- The ability to defer mortgage and/or loan repayments for a short period;
- The option to make Interest Only repayments for a short period;
- Special arrangements in relation to arrears;
- Early access to Term Deposit funds with wavier of redemption fee; and
- Waiver of other fees and charges related to non-payment.
- Access to a low interest rate business loan of up to $5 million through the Federal Government’s SME recovery loan scheme.
Clients are encouraged to contact their financial specialist directly, or our Client Service Centre on 1300 160 160 for priority support.
P: 0420 363 533