60 000 reasons why
it all stacks up
How it works:
Step 1 Apply and be approved for a BOQ Specialist Signature credit card and you could earn 20 000 bonus Qantas Points when you use your card for eligible purchases at least 10 times in the first two months.2 See below for more information about the BOQ Specialist Signature card, or click here to apply now.
Step 2 Sign up to Prime Practice Connect and earn up to 40 000 bonus Qantas Points when you pay your initial monthly Prime Practice Connect subscription fee with your BOQ Specialist Signature card.3 See below for more information on Prime Practice Connect or click here to enquire now.
Bonus Earn two Qantas Points per dollar spent on ongoing Prime Practice Connect transactions made on your BOQ Specialist Signature card.
Key features of the BOQ Specialist Signature card:
- Extensive international travel insurance when you purchase return tickets with your BOQ Specialist credit card4
- Concierge and Front Line Access provided by Visa
- Global airport lounge access with Priority Pass
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per dollar on eligible purchases made in Australia up to 10 000 Qantas Points per month, and 0.625 Qantas Points per dollar there after
About Prime Practice Connect:
Prime Practice Connect is an innovative platform that interfaces with cloud-based accounting solutions and allows dentists and dental practices to access their financials anywhere, anytime. By managing all of your practice financial administration through Prime Practice Connect, you could be 60 000 Qantas Points closer to your next holiday.
|Bonus Qantas Points for
|Bonus Qantas Points for
|Transform||10 000||20 000|
|Engage||10 000||30 000|
|Impact||10 000||40 000|
The credit provider is BOQ Specialist - a division of Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740 Australian credit licence no. 244616 (“BOQ Specialist”). Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice.
1. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and are earned on eligible transactions only. See definition of Eligible Transactions in the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions at boqspecialist.com.au/card. BOQ Specialist recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
2. To be eligible for the 20 000 bonus Qantas Points offer, you must apply for, be approved and pay the annual card fee for a BOQ Specialist Signature card and make 10 eligible purchases within 60 days of opening your account. The bonus Qantas Points offer is available to new BOQ Specialist Signature credit cardholders only.
3. Promotional offer is available to BOQ Specialist Signature credit card account holders who sign up for Prime Practice Connect, using their BOQ Specialist Signature credit card as their payment method. You will receive either 10,000, 20,000 or 40,000 bonus Qantas Points depending on the Prime Practice Connect subscription option you choose. Please visit primepracticeconnect.com.au for subscription options.
4. BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. For each complimentary insurance policy you are eligible for, please ensure you take the time to review the full Insurance Terms and Conditions. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.
ACE Insurance Limited will be renamed Chubb Insurance Australia Limited on 1 November 2016 (subject to regulatory approval). All AFSL, ABN, ACN and contact details for ACE Insurance Limited will remain the same after the change of name takes effect