Earn 20,000 bonus reward points with our Signature credit card
Our Signature card will have you packing for a holiday abroad sooner.
Take out the BOQ Specialist Signature credit card and you’ll earn 20 000 bonus rewards points when you make 10 eligible purchases in the first two months.
BOQ Specialist Signature credit card benefits:
- Link to your Qantas Frequent Flyer* program and earn rewards on your everyday purchases.
- Earn points by using your card to buy a car or equipment, or make replayments on select
BOQ Specialist loans^
- Superior Client Service Centre - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Insurance cover, including international travel insurance, purchase security and extended warranty
- Access premium VISA services such concierge and Front Line Access
- Priority Pass airport lounge access and Visa Luxury Hotel Collection
The credit provider is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate.
To be eligible for the 20 000 bonus points offer, you must apply for, be approved and pay the full fee for a BOQ Specialist Signature card and make 10 eligible purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Reward points will be credited to the qualifying member account within two months of the tenth eligible purchase. The bonus points offer is available to new BOQ Specialist Signature credit cardholders only and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
^A 1.5% processing fee applies on the purchase price. Points are earned on eligible purchases only. Fixed term finance contract is to be approved prior to purchase. If you elect to make loan repayments on your BOQ Specialist Credit Card a 1.5% processing fee applies on the amount of each repayment. Repayments on overdrafts and lines of credit are not available to be made via BOQ Specialist Credit Card.
* You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points will be earned on eligible transactions in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. See definition of Eligible Transaction in the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
The Visa Premium and Visa Concierge are provided by a third party supplier. For details of this service refer to visapremium.com.au/concierge
Platinum and Signature cardholders receive exclusive access to unique events. Each event will be subject to separate terms and conditions. See visapremium.com.au for more information.
Signature cardholders receive exclusive benefits at select hotels. Terms and Conditions apply, visit visasignaturehotels.com for more information.
Platinum and Signature cardholders receive an 15% discount on the published rates of the Visa Airport SpeedPass service. Visit AirportSpeedPass.com to book and to view the terms and conditions that apply.
One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership for the primary cardholder is a special feature of the BOQ Specialist Signature credit card. Signature cardholders will automatically be enrolled for the Priority Pass™ Standard membership. Please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass™ card to arrive in the mail. The primary cardholder is entitled to four complimentary visits to Priority Pass lounges and may bring one guest per visit free of charge per calendar year. Any additional guests will be charged directly to you by Priority Pass™ at their ordinary price, currently US$27 per person per visit. Membership is subject to the Conditions of Use available at www.prioritypass.com.
BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. Insurance Terms and Conditions. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.