How can a BOQ Specialist credit card reward you?
At BOQ Specialist, we believe it's important to find the credit card that's right for you. Whether you are a doctor, dentist or vet, we have a credit card to match your personal and business needs. As a valued client of BOQ Specialist, you can choose from and apply for two different BOQ Specialist Visa credit cards – Platinum and Signature. Everyone likes to be rewarded. That’s why BOQ Specialist credit cards come with an exciting range of premium benefits. You’ll find it’s easier than expected to earn, enjoy and relax.
BOQ Specialist credit card benefits:
Choice of rewards program
- Choose between Qantas or Velocity Frequent Flyer programs and earn rewards on your everyday purchases.
- You can use your credit card to make monthly repayments on select existing contracts or purchase larger assets to grow your rewards points faster.
- Redeem your rewards points for travel, entertainment or merchandise to suit your preference.
- Travel insurance – up to 90 days of extensive international travel insurance when you purchase return tickets for yourself, your spouse or dependent children with your BOQ Specialist credit card.
- Discounted Visa Airport SpeedPass - get fast-track immigration at over 280 international airports and a 15% discount.
- Additional insurance products - charge purchases to your credit card to be eligible for a range of insurance products.
- Exclusive benefits for Signature cardholders - Priority Pass airport lounges and Visa Luxury Hotel Collection.
Concierge and entertainment
- Visa Concierge Service - get a helping hand with travel recommendations and local event tickets.
- Visa Front Line Access - reserve tickets to some of the best shows, concerts and sporting events.
- Visa Entertainment - get the hottest entertainment offers including pre-sale tickets and member promotions.
Personalised service and security
- Client Service Centre - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Split statements - need separate credit cards for business and personal purposes? No problem. We can offer multiple credit cards under one account and split your statements up to simplify life.
- Manage your finances easily - our credit card is compatible with financial accounting systems such as XERO and MYOB.
- Enhanced security - your credit card comes with security features including Verified by Visa and Orion. The Orion team monitor accounts 24 hours a day to prevent unauthorised activity on your card.
- SMS alert service - track your ongoing spend. Set the service to alert you of any transactions over a specified amount or to notify you when you are nearing or over your limit.
- Visa payWave - simply wave your Visa enabled card in front of a Visa payWave reader for transactions under $100 and go.
- Visa Global ATM network - your BOQ Specialist credit card is accepted at more than 44 million locations worldwide, including at more than 2.6 million ATMs.
- Use online banking or the app to temporarily block or cancel your card if lost or stolen.
The credit provider is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate.
You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points will be earned on eligible transactions in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. See definition of Eligible Transaction in the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
Velocity Member Terms and Conditions apply, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com. Velocity Points are earned in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions available at boqspecialist.com.au/cards. Points and bonus points are earned on eligible purchases only. See definition of eligible purchases in the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible for the 20 000 bonus points offer, you must apply for, be approved and pay the full fee for a BOQ Specialist Signature card and make 10 eligible purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Reward points will be credited to the qualifying member account within two months of the tenth eligible purchase. The bonus points offer is available to new BOQ Specialist Signature credit cardholders only and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. Insurance Terms and Conditions. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.
The Visa Premium and Visa Concierge are provided by a third party supplier. For details of this service refer to visapremium.com.au/concierge
Platinum and Signature cardholders receive exclusive access to unique events. Each event will be subject to separate terms and conditions. See visapremium.com.au for more information.
Signature cardholders receive exclusive benefits at select hotels. Terms and Conditions apply, visit visasignaturehotels.com for more information.
Platinum and Signature cardholders receive an 15% discount on the published rates of the Visa Airport SpeedPass service. Visit AirportSpeedPass.com to book and to view the terms and conditions that apply.
One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership for the primary cardholder is a special feature of the BOQ Specialist Signature credit card. Signature cardholders will automatically be enrolled for the Priority Pass™ Standard membership. Please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass™ card to arrive in the mail. The primary cardholder is entitled to four complimentary visits to Priority Pass lounges and may bring one guest per visit free of charge per calendar year. Any additional guests will be charged directly to you by Priority Pass™ at their ordinary price, currently US$27 per person per visit. Membership is subject to the Conditions of Use available at www.prioritypass.com.