How can we help you with your home loan or mortgage needs?
At BOQ Specialist, home loans for medical professionals are our specialty. Whether you are buying your first home, re-financing, renovating your property or purchasing an investment property, our team of dedicated home loan specialists will help you make the right choice and match you with a home loan that best meets your needs.
Our variable home loan rates give you great flexibility to manage your loan, whilst our fixed home loan rates can give you peace of mind with your repayments. With BOQ Specialist, we will open the door to a world of mortgage options that you’ll feel right at home with.
BOQ Specialist home loan benefits:
- Owner occupiers can borrow up to 100%
- Borrow up to 95% for an investment property
- No Lender's Mortgage Insurance
- Discounted fixed and variable interest rate options
- Interest only or principal and interest home loans available
- Offset accounts for variable rate home loans
- Ability to make accelerated payments on variable loans
- Secure online and mobile banking functionality
Our Banking Package
If you want a home loan that offers more, our Banking Package could be the answer. More than just a home loan, the package allows you to manage your finances in one place with the help of a dedicated financial specialist.
It combines a home loan with a credit card and an everyday bank account. What’s more, you are able to establish up to five separate loan accounts and the Banking Package includes initial valuations to a combined cost of $1 100 under the one annual package fee of $395.
The package also includes an optional offset account on variable loans to reduce the interest repayments you make on your mortgage and the convenience of an optional overdraft facility for variable rate loans.
Our Banking Package includes:
- Choose between a variable or a fixed rate home loan
- Borrow up to 100% LVR with no LMI
- Optional offset transaction account with the variable rate home loan to reduce interest payments
- A Platinum credit card that comes with premium rewards and benefits
- Up to 5 loans in the one package, to easily manage your finances in one location
- Everyday banking with the One Account, featuring a favourable interest rate on credit balances in your account, and an optional overdraft should you need it
Find out more
Home buyers guide
The BOQ Specialist Home Buyer’s Guide is a great tool for anyone interested in the housing market at a granular level. In the guide, we have made it easy for you to focus on what is important as you consider your financing options.
Offering flexible repayment options, a linked transactional account and no ongoing fees, our personal loan has been designed with medical professionals in mind and can be tailored to best suit your individual needs.
The credit provider and issuer of these products and services is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. All BOQ Specialist Banking Package benefits are subject to the BOQ Specialist Banking Package Terms and Conditions and relevant product terms and conditions referred to therein. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice. Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. You should obtain and consider the Terms and Conditions before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate.