How can a BOQ Specialist credit card reward you?
At BOQ Specialist, we believe it's important to find the credit card that's right for you. Whether you are a doctor, dentist or vet, we have a credit card to match your personal and business needs. As a valued client of BOQ Specialist, you can choose from and apply for two different BOQ Specialist Visa credit cards – Platinum and Signature. Everyone likes to be rewarded. That’s why BOQ Specialist credit cards come with an exciting range of premium benefits. You’ll find it’s easier than expected to earn, enjoy and relax.
BOQ Specialist credit card benefits:
Choice of rewards program
- Choose between Qantas or Velocity Frequent Flyer programs and earn rewards on your everyday purchases.
- You can use your credit card to make monthly repayments on select existing contracts or purchase larger assets to grow your rewards points faster.
- Redeem your rewards points for travel, entertainment or merchandise to suit your preference.
- Travel insurance – up to 90 days of extensive international travel insurance when you purchase return tickets for yourself, your spouse or dependent children with your BOQ Specialist credit card.
- Discounted Visa Airport SpeedPass - get fast-track immigration at over 280 international airports and a 15% discount.
- Additional insurance products - charge purchases to your credit card to be eligible for a range of insurance products.
- Exclusive benefits for Signature cardholders - Priority Pass airport lounges and Visa Luxury Hotel Collection.
Concierge and entertainment
- Visa Concierge Service - get a helping hand with travel recommendations and local event tickets.
- Visa Front Line Access - reserve tickets to some of the best shows, concerts and sporting events.
- Visa Entertainment - get the hottest entertainment offers including pre-sale tickets and member promotions.
Personalised service and security
- Client Service Centre - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Split statements - need separate credit cards for business and personal purposes? No problem. We can offer multiple credit cards under one account and split your statements up to simplify life.
- Manage your finances easily - our credit card is compatible with financial accounting systems such as XERO and MYOB.
- Enhanced security - your credit card comes with security features including Verified by Visa and Orion. The Orion team monitor accounts 24 hours a day to prevent unauthorised activity on your card.
- SMS alert service - track your ongoing spend. Set the service to alert you of any transactions over a specified amount or to notify you when you are nearing or over your limit.
- Visa payWave - simply wave your Visa enabled card in front of a Visa payWave reader for transactions under $100 and go.
- Visa Global ATM network - your BOQ Specialist credit card is accepted at more than 44 million locations worldwide, including at more than 2.6 million ATMs.
Why BOQ Specialist?
We have been providing distinctive banking services to clients in niche market segments for over 25 years. We aim to build lasting partnerships with our clients through focus, experience and dedication.
The credit provider is BOQ Specialist. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending and eligibility criteria apply. We reserve the right to cease offering these products at any time without notice. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate.
Membership, the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points and bonus Qantas Points are earned on eligible transactions only. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program in order to earn and redeemQantas points. See definition of Eligible Transaction in the BOQ Specialist Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. BOQ Specialist recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
Velocity Member Terms and Conditions apply, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com. Velocity Points are earned in accordance with the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions available at boqspecialist.com.au/cards. Points and bonus points are earned on eligible purchases only. See definition of eligible purchases in the BOQ Specialist Velocity Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
BOQ Specialist card insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb). BOQ Specialist has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and eligibility criteria apply to insurances. Insurance Terms and Conditions. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.
The Visa Premium and Visa Concierge are provided by a third party supplier. For details of this service refer to visapremium.com.au/concierge
Platinum and Signature cardholders receive exclusive access to unique events. Each event will be subject to separate terms and conditions. See visapremium.com.au for more information.
Signature cardholders receive exclusive benefits at select hotels. Terms and Conditions apply, visit visasignaturehotels.com for more information.
Platinum and Signature cardholders receive an 15% discount on the published rates of the Visa Airport SpeedPass service. Visit AirportSpeedPass.com to book and to view the terms and conditions that apply.
One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership, with unlimited lounge visits for the primary cardholder is a special feature of the Signature Card. Signature cardholders will automatically be enrolled for the Priority Pass™ Standard Membership. Please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass™ card to arrive in the mail. The primary cardholder is entitled to unlimited visits to Priority Pass™ lounges and may bring one guest per visit free of charge. Any additional guests will be charged directly to you by Priority Pass™ at their ordinary price, currently US$27 per person per visit. Priority Pass™ has introduced seven airport dining offerings within Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport. Priority Pass™ Members will receive a AU$36 credit off the final bill at each outlet, for themselves and their guestslounge at Sydney International Airport. Membership is subject to the Conditions of Use available at www.prioritypass.com.