IBM® Trusteer Rapport™
What is IBM® Trusteer Rapport™?
At BOQ Specialist, our clients' security is our top priority. That is why we have worked with IBM to offer Trusteer Rapport™, online fraud protection software.
It's a simple, non-invasive plug-in that locks down your browser minimising unauthorised access. It's designed to work in parallel with most corporate firewalls or anti-virus software to provide a more secure online environment.
How Trusteer Rapport™ protects:
- Removes existing financial malware from your computer immediately.
- Prevents financial malware infections when accessing malicious websites or downloading malicious applications.
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing your credentials and data.
- Automatic updates are done in the background keeping up with the latest threats.
- Compact software that will not slow down your computer or interfere with your applications.
- Protection starts with a quick installation (to help ensure full protection, please restart your computer).
How you know it is working:
- Once installed, a green Trusteer Rapport™ icon will be displayed near (or in) the browser’s address bar when you are viewing a website that is protected by Trusteer Rapport™.
- If the site is unprotected, a grey icon will display instead.
What to do if you need help:
Our Client Service Centre are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have about Trusteer Rapport™ and Online Banking. You can call them on 1300 160 160.