If you’re experiencing financial difficulty, BOQ Specialist is here to help. Call 1800 950 399 (option 2) Learn more

Cameron Chater

Cameron Chater is a financial specialist who works exclusively with medical, dental and veterinary professionals. Cameron is particularly focused on providing tailored financial solutions to professionals based in South East Queensland, however he also has a particular focus supporting professionals in rural sectors having grown up in Central QLD.  

Some of his areas of expertise include:

Practice set-up including property, fit-out, and equipment finance plus working capital

Goodwill acquisition for purchase of interest into partnerships/associateships;

Practice premises acquisition for new set-up, relocation and expansion for medical, dental and veterinary practitioners;

Structured practice buy-ins involving multiple partners and entities.

Cameron enjoys taking a long-term view with his clients, whether it’s providing finance to buy their first car, or going into business for themselves. He takes great pride in helping clients purchase their first property or start a practice, expand and grow their businesses and plan for retirement. Prior to joining BOQ Specialist, Cameron completed a Bachelor of Commerce and then took a role at a Brisbane based accounting firm. Most recently, Cameron worked as the General Manager of a University of Queensland Rugby Football Club.  In his spare time he enjoys watching sport and being outdoors in the Queensland sunshine.


Contact Cameron

Contact details

Phone: 07 3437 5417

Mobile: 0429 394 816

Address: Level  6, 100 Skyring Terrace, Newstead, QLD, 40065


Read about how Cameron has helped his clients below: 

  • Important Information

      Any information is of a general nature only. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs when preparing it. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation. BOQ Specialist is not offering financial, tax or legal advice. You should obtain independent financial, tax and legal advice as appropriate.